- The Organisation (Weeple Logistics Solution Private Limited) or Shipriser is not liable to pay any compensation for any damage or any kind of loss. For safety of goods Insurance is essential. Please insure the goods being transported.
- Weeple Logistics Solution Private Limited is an aggregator and connects you with transport companies/agents/related entities to transport your goods. Do take insurance of the goods from relavant insurers as no liability of parties involved in transportation operation (Weeple Logistics Solution Private Limited/Transporter/Driver/Truck Owner/ Mediator/ Commission agent/ Broker/Godown and warehouse Incharge/Godown and warehouse owner) in any case.
- The party (Sender/receiver/Party to whom the service is billed), whoever books the service with Weeple Logistics Solution Private Limited directly or indirectly, is fully responsible for any loss of goods.
- Booking cancellation charges Rs 2500 would be applicatble in case of full truck booking and Rs 500 in case of part truck load, for goods yet not processed for transportation. Any expenses incurred would be charged separately inclusive of the booking cancellation charges.
- Payment: Payments for services must be made to the account details specified on the invoice. Any payment made to a different account, to anyone else, or via any other mode will not be recognized. If you make any payment other than suggested in Invoice, we are not responsible for refunding that and would not consider it a payment against the Invoice.
- Serviceability: The serviceability of the areas is updated on daily basis.
- Billing: Estimates provided are based on the information provided, and final billing will be determined based on the actual weight, dimensions, delivery locations, and invoice value, as determined by the shipping company.
- Freight Charges: By confirming the booking, the customer agrees to pay the freight charges as determined by the measurements of shipper. Late Payment: In the event of non-payment within 6 hours of pickup, the goods will be placed on hold and a daily detention fee of either ₹3 per Kg or ₹500 (whichever is higher) will be charged.
- Cancellation Policy: Bookings cannot be cancelled after the goods have been picked up. In the event that a return-to-origin (RTO) is requested, the customer will be responsible for to-and-fro freight charges.
- If the goods are re-assessed by government agency for state/central government tax/charge, the extra amount deposited on such assessment shall be charged from consignor or consignee only. An extra charge of Rs 200 per hour will be charge if the vehicle is stopped by the authorities in case of any mistake in documents prepared by consignor or consignee.
- The consignor is absolutely responsible for all consequence due to incorrect declaration regarding quantity, quality and nature of goods. Consignor is solely responsible of transportation of controlled goods. The customer who books the service is liable to pay any cost/expenses/charges arsing out of the special instruction given by him/her.
- The party who books the service is fully responsible for payment to the remaining ‘to-pay’ amount. The payment should be made within one hour of delivery of goods. If the payment is not made within One hour of delivery, an extra charge Rs 200 will be charged for every hour after the first hour of delivery.
- Detention charge of Rs 200 per hour will be charged if goods are not unloaded/loaded within 4 hours of arrival. Incase of waiting for more than 6 hours, Rs 2000 per day would be charged subjected to a minimum of Rs 2000.
- No claims will be accpcted after the delivery of the goods, do check the goods at the time of delivery.
- In case of perishable goods, if the truck does not reach the destination due to any unforeseen reason, Weeple Logistics Solution Private Limited will not be liable to compensate the party.
- The consignor will be solely responsible If there is any loss to goods due to poor packaging.
- The consignment entrusted by the Consignor to Weeple Logistics Solution Private Limited are strictly on a "SAID TO CONTAIN BASIS". Weeple Logistics Solution Private Limited shall be under no obligation and is not expected to verify the description and contents of the Products declared by the Consignor on the consignment Note/Invoice/Dispatch Note/Bill/Challan.
- Customer undertakes that the cargo contains none of the following banned commodities
- o Currency; Liquids & Semi-liquids; Pornography; Bullion, Drugs and Narcotics (legal); Firearms, parts 2. there of and ammunition; Precious & Semi-Precious Items; Radioactive Material; Commodities banned by Law at any given time
- o Any consignment which would be likely to cause damage, or delay to equipment, personnel or other consignment.
- o Any consignment which may require the carrier to obtain a license for its transportation.
- Proper and complete documentation by the Consignor/Consignee is compulsorily required along accurate details of the Shipper/Receiver's name, addresses, telephone nos., email ids, and invoices, STN (Stock Transfer Note) etc. as per the statutory requirements. Consignor/Consignee/Billing party is responsible for preparing E-way bill. In case of non-preparation of E-way bill in required cases, Consignor/Consignee/Billing party would be responsible to pay all the expenses/charges/fees/fines and would compensate Weeple Logistics Solution Private Limited for any expense/charges/fee/fine incureed before the delivery of goods.Goods will be under Lein till then.
- Weeple Logistics Solution Private Limited shall not be made responsible/liable in case of any deficiency in the documents/statutory requirements and no claims or grievances of any nature shall be enttertained, if the same is arising out of the reasons mentioned herein above.
- The billing Party is solely responsible for all payments, fees or taxes being levied by the government or any statutory body from time to time.
- In the event of any the consignment being held up by any statutory authority such as but not limited to GST, customs or any other tax official, Weeple Logistics Solution Private Limited shall not be responsible for any consequential loss, freight refund etc. Further the Consignor/ Consignee/Billing Party have agreed to make good for the loss to Weeple Logistics Solution Private Limited in case of any claims being lodged on Weeple Logistics Solution Private Limited by statutory authorities due to insufficient documents or wrongful declaration by the Consignors.
- When the value of the consignment is declared by the parties as NCV (No commercial value) the liability of Weeple Logistics Solution Private Limited shall be restricted to Rs. 100/- (One Hundred only) only
- Weeple Logistics Solution Private Limited assumes no responsibility or liability in case material is outwardly intact at the time of affecting delivery Lodging a claim for damage, shortages, breakage, leakage, pilferage, etc., after taking delivery will not be entertained in any circumstances whatsoever.
- It is hereby agreed that in the event of if the consignment is of special nature such as ice-cream, medicine, vaccine, photo-film, etc., the same should be brought to the notice of Weeple Logistics Solution Private Limited
- If the consignment note/LR provides- " Paid “, then the Consignor shall pay the freight of pick up or before pick-up. If the provides "To Pay" then the Consignee/Billing Part/ Consignee shall pay the payment of freight or other charges at the time of delivery of the consignment. Rs 200 per hour would be charged after ther first hour of delivery in case of delay/non-payment of 'to-pay
- amount'/'due amount' (inclusive of any due of service taker towards Weeple Logistics Solution Private Limited including, but not limited to, haulting, fines, reimbursement, etc.
- Weeple Logistics Solution Private Limited shall have a right to general lien over all the consignment of parties towards any dues payable to Weeple Logistics Solution Private Limited
- Weeple Logistics Solution Private Limited shall not be liable for any loss or damage to the consignment if it is caused due to act of God, inherent vice of the goods, the Consignor's fault, fraud of the owner/ the Consignor of the goods defective packing or by Government officials in discharge of their official duties such as Customs/Taxation/Octroi inspection of nature of the consignment defects, characteristics etc., of Force Majeure occurrence of any cause reasonably beyond the control of Weeple Logistics Solution Private Limited including but not limited to the loss or damage to the consignment caused through strikes, riots, political and other disturbances, fire, accident of the vehicle carrying the goods, explosions, extremist act looting/robbery/hijacking, bandh, floods etc either on national highways or any other route, beyond the control of Weeple Logistics Solution Private Limited.
- Parties hereby undertake to make good the loss to Weeple Logistics Solution Private Limited in case their consignment cause damage to other consignment loaded in the vehicle due to the inherent nature and which is wrongly declared by the parties or in case of seizure by any Government authority due to improper and incomplete documentation as a result other consignment also get delayed resulting in a loss to Weeple Logistics Solution Private Limited
- • Packaging of Products- The Consignor shall hand over the Products to Weeple Logistics Solution Private Limited properly packed in commercially saleable form. Weeple Logistics Solution Private Limited shall not be liable for any kind of damages to the goods, caused due to improper and defective packaging of goods
- The term 'Billing party' means the party, consignor/consignee/other, who is booking/taking the transportation and promising to pay specific amount against the provison of such service stated in the inovice, and governed by the stated terms and conditions in addition to what has been communicated over the mail.